• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Waiting at the Airport

Tangcollector

Staff member
I am waiting for fish at the airport. Just found out the plane is delayed two hours. Oh well. Maybe I can find a beer.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Butch from South East Cichlids. It is my first time getting fish from him but he gets hugely great reviews from the tang cichlid forums I belong to. I got these off of a german pre order. Some of the other distributors get the same lists but seem to charge more. He does mostly Tanganyikan and Malawi stuff. I will let you know how these guys do. They are still acclimating but the look great so far and he did a a great job of packing. I will always be willing to split an order. This cost me 65.00 for 11 fish. His prices were good enough that I was ok with it. He gets some amazing lists for his pre orders and he seems to do them once a month. The fish I have gotten from the german pre orders have been awesome and it does not deplete the stock from the lakes as I have gotten away from getting wild caught.

frankoq

Members
Butch from South East Cichlids. It is my first time getting fish from him but he gets hugely great reviews from the tang cichlid forums I belong to. I got these off of a german pre order. Some of the other distributors get the same lists but seem to charge more. He does mostly Tanganyikan and Malawi stuff. I will let you know how these guys do. They are still acclimating but the look great so far and he did a a great job of packing. I will always be willing to split an order. This cost me 65.00 for 11 fish. His prices were good enough that I was ok with it. He gets some amazing lists for his pre orders and he seems to do them once a month. The fish I have gotten from the german pre orders have been awesome and it does not deplete the stock from the lakes as I have gotten away from getting wild caught.

Thanks for the comments. I've been casually trying to do a group order from them. If you decide to order again, let me know. I'm in.
I already have a list of what I want from him.

npbarca

Members
I've got fish from Southeast, Butch did an excellent job of packing and shipping and the fish arrived happy and healthy. They were from the German order.

Highly recommend them.

Tangcollector

Staff member
They are in with one of the wild caught pairs of Pulchers and they are getting pushed around. I think I will have to break up the pair. Truly amazing how tough those pulcers can be. The nkambaes are the same size.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
They are in with one of the wild caught pairs of Pulchers and they are getting pushed around. I think I will have to break up the pair. Truly amazing how tough those pulcers can be. The nkambaes are the same size.

Man can't wait till the house is done so I can have a fish room so I can buy those guys from u

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app