• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Volunteers for BFD

Tangcollector

Staff member
We are in need of BFD Volunteers:
Duties may include
Setup of Tables, tank stands, tanks
Registration tables for Market place and Rare fish auction
Tear down
Transport of Water to vendors and rare fish auctions
Time table will be Set up on Friday all day
Registration table for Friday night and all day Saturday and Saturday night.
Please respond to this thread if you can volunteer.

1. Registration Table for Friday and Saturday

2. Friday Setup for tables, Tanks and stands

3. Tear down on Saturday

Thanks in advance for your help

Freakgecko

Members
I’m down for the registration table for Saturday for a while as long as I get a chance to meander around here and there 👍🏻

FishEggs

I'll be there all day friday and saturday wherever I'm needed. I'll be doing the shrimp tank friday night so that's the only time I wont be able to help.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I can be available for most of the event and be a runner for the rare fish auction

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks to everyone willing to help! The event requires a lot of work to put on, but it doesn't feel as much if we get plenty of people pitching in.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Though I have tons of fish I dont think Im getting a table this year, so Ill be around to help out where needed. Im also going to put in my leave request for that Friday off so I can help out as well.

Bob Fraser

I can be a fish runner in the Rare fish auction & help out when needed on Sat. (9-730) I"ve got a long drive & I'll have plenty of fish to acclimate hopefully.
Cheers

Becca

Members
I'll be around Friday and Saturday to help out where needed. I can help bag for the auction - I'm actually fairly good at it and I enjoy it. I know some of Friday will be spent hauling donations and aquascaping supplies to the venue, but I took the day off. I also have access to lots of tools if we find we need something last minute and don't live far from the venue.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Thanks everyone for the help
Please fill in your name next to your profile name as I have no real memory left at all

Right now I have
Friday for stand set up and water transport we have:
:
Dr Egg
Fish Eggs
Wet Sleeves
Tangcollector ( Greg ONeil)

Saturday we have for registration table and water transport and tear down.
Dr Egg
Fish Eggs
Freekgecko
xny1989
Ron Z
Wet Sleeves
Bob Fraser

I will post the schedule later today or tomorrow and you can sign up for your time slot.
Thanks again to everyone and there is still plenty of room for more.

FishEggs

Thanks everyone for the help
Please fill in your name next to your profile name as I have no real memory left at all

Right now I have
Friday for stand set up and water transport we have:
:
Dr Egg
Fish Eggs (Matt Esterly)
Wet Sleeves
Tangcollector ( Greg ONeil)

Saturday we have for registration table and water transport and tear down.
Dr Egg
Fish Eggs. (Matt Esterly)
Freekgecko (Kyle Heck)
xny1989
Ron Z. (Ron Ziegel)
Wet Sleeves
Bob Fraser

I will post the schedule later today or tomorrow and you can sign up for your time slot.
Thanks again to everyone and there is still plenty of room for more.

lkelly

Members
I'll be around Friday and Saturday to help out where needed. I can help bag for the auction - I'm actually fairly good at it and I enjoy it. I know some of Friday will be spent hauling donations and aquascaping supplies to the venue, but I took the day off. I also have access to lots of tools if we find we need something last minute and don't live far from the venue.

Becca "The Bag Lady" Goldring

Bob Fraser

Hi Folks
Is there anything tool wise we should bring ? (i.e. Screwdrivers, pliers etc. )
Looking forward to meeting a bunch of new faces !
I also go by the name of mdsponge21221