• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Two Free 50B/65B with center brace glass tops

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have two sets of 50B/65B glass tops that have never been used. The package may be missing a hinge or two. Free to your home. The offer is good for a week then they get placed into the recycling bin.

HapPeacock

CCA Members
I have two sets of 50B/65B glass tops that have never been used. The package may be missing a hinge or two. Free to your home. The offer is good for a week then they get placed into the recycling bin.
I am interested, will take it

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Yes in Gburg at the police academy most weeks Monday thru Thursday. I plan to be at the June meeting but if the weather is nice I am riding my motorcycle.

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
Well if one is still available I'm in gburg and I would like to use a set on a 40b sump... lack of hinges means nothing to me. 50b/60b are with a center brace and thus the lids are roughly 18 inches wide yes? Actually I already have 1/2 of a 50b lid on there, but I broke one installing a reactor to the return line... oops.