• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Trademark Bully -- Monster Energy

mchambers

Former CCA member
In today's Washington Post Magazine, there's an article about a local root beer company's trademark fight against a bully, Monster Beverage. Some of you will remember that Monster Beverage sued Monster Fishkeepers years ago for alleged trademark infringement. There's a mention of that suit in the article, which is why I'm posting this. If you drink energy drinks, please don't drink anything made by Monster Beverage. https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...2b190c-e156-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html

JLW

CCA Members
Or the cables, or the truck company, or anything else that has used the word "Monster."

Monster Energy is not an actual brand, by the way. They're a subsidiary of the Coca Cola company. CC's headquarters are in Atlanta, GA. Coca Cola is a major contributor to certain local politics I find rather distasteful. That's one of the reasons why I have eight cases of Pepsi in my car now.

Freakgecko

Members
Or the cables, or the truck company, or anything else that has used the word "Monster."

Monster Energy is not an actual brand, by the way. They're a subsidiary of the Coca Cola company. CC's headquarters are in Atlanta, GA. Coca Cola is a major contributor to certain local politics I find rather distasteful. That's one of the reasons why I have eight cases of Pepsi in my car now.
And diabetes apparently 😂

spazmattik

Members
Wow.. They are at it again huh?I stopped buying when they went for monster fish keepers..

Oh, just to add, redbull went after old ox brewery too.

Just drink coffee ☕ lol

JLW

CCA Members
I can't give blood. Every time they jab me with a needle, they thing fills with bubbles. I'm actually carbonated.