• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tomorrow’s mini auction

Nate T

Hi all,

I’ll be moving soon and so the fish room has to come down. So if you’re there tomorrow I’ll have lots of fish and a few small tanks (10-20 gallons with overflows) tanks. Depending on how much I can bag up in the morning there will be discus, apistos, African cichlids, and lots of Cherry shrimp. Plus other assorted fish.

FishEggs

What you cant do at this meeting, there is a swap meet next month. you might want to get a table.

gage

CCA Members
Hi all,

I’ll be moving soon and so the fish room has to come down. So if you’re there tomorrow I’ll have lots of fish and a few small tanks (10-20 gallons with overflows) tanks. Depending on how much I can bag up in the morning there will be discus, apistos, African cichlids, and lots of Cherry shrimp. Plus other assorted fish.

Got anything left?

Biomom

CCA Members
Hi all,

I bought some of your lovely cherry shrimp.! Thanks!