• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

To a good home...

Rflewelling

I am just seeing if I can re-home my beloved fish. I am moving too far away to move them all safely (7 hours first day, 3 hours a few days later). They are all healthy, hardy, and mild-tempered. All are adults. I added a photo but I can post more if needed.

I posted on Facebook but this club seems like a better solution. I just want what's best for my fish. I understand they are just fish but I still love them.😢

I have the following:

3 Coolie loaches - One banded others brown
2 Clown Plecos
4 Gold Barbs (All should be female)
1 Swordtail (Female)
1 Leaf fish (mildly aggressive, not at full size currently about 4 in long.)
1 Cory
2 full-sized Angelfish - Mated pair - I will not separate them. The female is gold, the male is black tiger striped. She spawned about a week and a half ago, 4th spawn in 3-4 months.

I'd like them to all go to one home.

I live on Fort Meade, I am willing to meet off-post for anyone who does't have a military ID.

Edit: I should probably mention I am moving on or around the 26th-27th of this month.

IMG_20191015_091032.jpg

Last edited:

Dominick

I have a 55 gallon with about 9 corys and two 3 inch blue acaras. I was about to look at the store for more fish too, I could probably take your cory and angelfish.