• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to hit the "Reset" Button. I'm Moving!!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
You have any accessories for. 2.5 gallon tank? I.e. small sponge, air pump, air stones, light and heater?
I dont have any heaters. I may have a small air pump and I think I have some plastic no clogs and Lee's fine bubbles. Ill check for you. If you can, please send me a PM so I can keep track and I will give you my mobile #

Thanks,
Brett

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
UPDATES on the list

-Lots of Dragon blood peacocks of all sizes
-XL T-reefs, one XL super red empress, one XL star sapphire, one XL Tetrastigma, one XL Sciaenochromis white night
-4-5" Astatotilapia burtoni group
-3-4.5" Benga Sunshine breeding group-SOLD, I also have lots of 1.5-2" juveniles.
-3-4" Sapphire breeding group (at least 2 females currently holding). I also have several smaller 2-3"
-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available
-3-4.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available
-3-4" super red empress- Future Breeding group available
-Cherry Red Neo Shrimp, Blue Neo shrimp.
-longfin blue eye lemon bristlenose-SOLD, standard blue eye lemon bristlenose
-Ancistrus sp. "wabenmuster" these guys are still small at 1-1.5" very limited quantity
-Cw010 gold laser 1-1.5" limited quantity
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114 (this pains me and I might keep it)
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom (this also pains me and I might keep it)
-XL female Rotkeil Severum She is a very selective eater (Krill, bloodworms, super worms, mealworms, earthworms, higher protein foods, no pellets, no flakes) She needs higher temps in her tank 81-86 degrees (absolute minimum is 80-81 degrees) inquire if you're interested and I will give you her story. I "rescued" her a number of years ago from near death, she had severe ammonia burn and HIH. She is not the prettiest but she makes up for it in character. She's free! I will only let her go to a home where I know she will have excellent care.
-Three 40 breeders-Pending pick up
-Three 75's
-One 125-gallon w/oak trim. Seen better days. It has scratches and a small section of the trim was melted from a heat lamp at some point. It's been empty for a year-ish but held water fine prior. I also have custom made black trim set that I ordered (it cost more than the freakin tank 🤦‍♂️)
-One 125-gallon oak cabinet stand
-One homemade black 2x4 125-gallon stand
-One black 75-gallon cabinet stand very good shape
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Two 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.- SOLD
-Alita AL-80 air pump BNIB
-I have a number of older light fixtures 36" I think? free
-Lots of aquarium plants (immersed grown) Anubias, Ludwigia and Cryptocoryn

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
NEW UPDATES on the list

-Lots of Dragon blood peacocks of all sizes- Only a few left at 2"-4" I may be able to put together a breeding group if interested
-XL T-reefs, one XL super red empress, one XL star sapphire, one XL Tetrastigma, one XL Sciaenochromis white night-SOLD
-3-4.5" Benga Sunshine breeding group-SOLD, I also have lots of 1.5-2" juveniles.
-3-4" Sapphire breeding group (at least 2 females currently holding). I also have several smaller 2-3" SOLD
-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available
-3-4.5" T-Reef breeding group 1M 8F
-3-4.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available Only a few left at 2"-4" I may be able to put together a breeding group if interested
-3-4" super red empress- Future Breeding group available
-Ancistrus sp. "wabenmuster" these guys are still small at 1-1.5" very limited quantity
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114 (this pains me and I might keep it)
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom (this also pains me and I might keep it)
-XL female Rotkeil Severum She is a very selective eater (Krill, bloodworms, super worms, mealworms, earthworms, higher protein foods, no pellets, no flakes) She needs higher temps in her tank 81-86 degrees (absolute minimum is 80-81 degrees) inquire if you're interested and I will give you her story. I "rescued" her a number of years ago from near death, she had severe ammonia burn and HIH. She is not the prettiest but she makes up for it in character. She's free! I will only let her go to a home where I know she will have excellent care.
-Three 40 breeders-Pending pick up
-Three 75's
-One 125-gallon w/oak trim. Seen better days. It has scratches and a small section of the trim was melted from a heat lamp at some point. It's been empty for a year-ish but held water fine prior. I also have custom made black trim set that I ordered (it cost more than the freakin tank 🤦‍♂️)
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Two 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.- SOLD

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
NEW UPDATES on the list

-Lots of Dragon blood peacocks of all sizes- Only a few left at 2"-4" I may be able to put together a breeding group if interested
-XL T-reefs, one XL super red empress, one XL star sapphire, one XL Tetrastigma, one XL Sciaenochromis white night-SOLD
-3-4.5" Benga Sunshine breeding group-SOLD, I also have lots of 1.5-2" juveniles. I have decided to continue breeding these guys. limited quantity available
-3-4" Sapphire breeding group (at least 2 females currently holding). I also have several smaller 2-3" SOLD
-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available. I can put together breeding groups for those interested
-3-4.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available Only a few left at 2"-4" I may be able to put together a breeding group if interested
-3-4" super red empress- Future Breeding group available SOLD
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114 (this pains me and I might keep it)-I'm keeping him, sorry
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom (this also pains me and I might keep it)-I'm keeping him, sorry
-Three 40 breeders-Pending pick up-SOLD
-Three 75's
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Two 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.- these are available again

JakeDoo

CCA Members
Just joined, dont' know how to send a PM yet. I just stocked a 75gal with mixed africans. I'm learning that wasnt' good. I've got all 3 types, including some likely females from what I can tell. I'm learning, this isn't good... I have a majority peacocks, i believe 7 of the 12. I'm going to add more male peacocks. Most of my fish are 3-4". Do you have any male peacocks still available you would recommend I add to my mixed tank to start to tip the balances. Obviously I'm going to have to address the imbalance in other ways as well. I have a post in "old world" if you feel like seeing exactly what i have. Any advice is needed and accepted, thanks.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Bump!!! Still have lots of stuff.
NEW UPDATES on the list

-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available. I can put together breeding groups for those interested
-2-3.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available
-Standard Albino bristlenose
-Blue eye lemon bristlenose all sizes
-Ancistrus sp. "wabenmuster" limited quantity
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom
-Three 75's
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Three 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.- these are available again
-Lots of aquarium plants (immersed grown) Anubias, Ludwigia, Cryptocoryn, Alternanthera Reineckii, Java Fern