• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to hit the "Reset" Button. I'm Moving!!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
All up for grabs!!
Two 40 longs
125 with 2x4 stand. Imperfections shown. Hasnt had water in it for over a year.
Breeder rack system. Five 40 breeders, three 20 longs drilled for sump return. I will have more stuff available as I empty tanks. I still have lots of Aulonocara Ruby Red and Dragon Blood peacocks to move. If youre interested in breeding them please come take them all. I also have a group of Astatotilapia Burtoni come get them.
20220308_221112_HDR.jpg20220308_221030_HDR.jpg20220308_220922_HDR.jpg20220308_220800_HDR.jpg20220308_220717_HDR.jpg20220308_220559.jpg20220308_215256.jpg20220308_215232_HDR.jpg

gage

CCA Members
Bump!!! Still have lots of stuff.
NEW UPDATES on the list

-Lots of Dragon blood peacocks of all sizes- Only a few left at 2"-4" I may be able to put together a breeding group if interested
-XL T-reefs, one XL super red empress, one XL star sapphire, one XL Tetrastigma, one XL Sciaenochromis white night-SOLD
-4-5" Astatotilapia burtoni group
-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available. I can put together breeding groups for those interested
-3-4.5" T-Reef breeding group 1M 8F
-2-3.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available
-Cherry Red Neo Shrimp, Blue Neo shrimp.
-Standard Albino bristlenose
-Blue eye lemon bristlenose all sizes
-Ancistrus sp. "wabenmuster" limited quantity
-Cw010 gold laser 1-1.5" limited quantity
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom
-XL female Rotkeil Severum She is a very selective eater (Krill, bloodworms, super worms, mealworms, earthworms, higher protein foods, no pellets, no flakes) She needs higher temps in her tank 81-86 degrees (absolute minimum is 80-81 degrees) inquire if you're interested and I will give you her story. I "rescued" her a number of years ago from near death, she had severe ammonia burn and HIH. She is not the prettiest but she makes up for it in character. She's free! I will only let her go to a home where I know she will have excellent care.
-Three 75's
-One 125-gallon w/oak trim. Seen better days. It has scratches and a small section of the trim was melted from a heat lamp at some point. It's been empty for a year-ish but held water fine prior. I also have custom made black trim set that I ordered (it cost more than the freakin tank 🤦‍♂️)
-One 125-gallon oak cabinet stand
-One homemade black 2x4 125-gallon stand
-One black 75-gallon cabinet stand very good shape
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Three 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.- these are available again
-Alita AL-80 air pump BNIB
-I have a number of older light fixtures 36" I think? free
-Lots of aquarium plants (immersed grown) Anubias, Ludwigia, Cryptocoryn, Alternanthera Reineckii, Java Fern
How much are you asking for larger Africans , 75 gal, and the 125 with stand?

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
How much are you asking for larger Africans , 75 gal, and the 125 with stand?
Sorry, Gage, I need to update the listing. The 125 is gone and the Africans are gone. I do still have several 75 gallons available and the black 2x4 125 stand is also available. I have another listing with stuff as well. My rack system is also available if you're interested. It comes with five 40 breeders and three 20 longs, all drilled, with the sump, pump, and media. Anything you need in particular? besides the stated. I'm asking $150 for both 75's

gage

CCA Members
Sorry, Gage, I need to update the listing. The 125 is gone and the Africans are gone. I do still have several 75 gallons available and the black 2x4 125 stand is also available. I have another listing with stuff as well. My rack system is also available if you're interested. It comes with five 40 breeders and three 20 longs, all drilled, with the sump, pump, and media. Anything you need in particular? besides the stated. I'm asking $150 for both 75's
All good. I guess before we go further where are you located?