• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

This weeks highlights plus Keystone Klash

Jay

CCA Members
Web Site Highlights from this week's counts as of 08/26/2016:

Prices are on www.cichlidsarespecial.com

Aulonocara Peacocks:

Benga: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) (Does not mix well with Lemon Jake) (C.A.R.E.S. Program Fish) One 3” Male, One 2.5” Male, One 1” Sex Uncertain six Pack, One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack.

Sulfurhead: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) Three 1” sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack.

Jacob Blue (Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) One 3” Male

Lwanda: (Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix with most other Peacocks and haps. Males may be aggressive toward other smaller yellow peacocks in tanks less than 120 or 4 foot wide. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) One 1” Sex Uncertain six Pack, Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs.

Ruby Red: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) Three 2.5” Males, Two 1” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Four 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 2” sex Uncertain Six Pack.

German Red: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) Two 2.5” Males, Four 1” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Six 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Three 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs.

Blue Neon Chiwindi: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) One 3” Male, Four 1” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Three 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack

Red Shoulders: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix well with other Peacocks and haps. Mixed sex groups best in species only tanks) Two 4” Males, Six 3.5” Males, Four 2.5” Males, Two 1” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack.

Uncertain Peacock #1 (Hybrid) (Previously Lwanda with Orange Gene) Four 3” Males (50% Off), Five 3.5” Males (50% Off), One 4” Male (50% Off), One 1.5” Sex Uncertain (2.50 per fish), One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs (3.00 per fish) Males look nice: but, are not normal Lwanda shape or color. See web site photo.

Uncertain Peacock # 2: (Hybrid) (Previously Lwanda Orange): One 3.5” Male, One 4” Male (Both 50% Off)

Malwai Haplochromis:

Copadichromnis Trawavasae Mloto Likoma: (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive haps, single males mix well with other peaceful to mildly aggressive haps and peacocks. They also mix well with milder mbuna and Lake Victorian male. Mixed sex group are best kept in a species only tank.) Two 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs (50% Off), Two Mixed Sex Groups (50% Off) One 2.5” likely Breeding Group 50% Off), One ideal breeding group (4” male plus six 3' females) (25% Off)

Mbuna:

Cobue: (Mildly Aggressive, Single males go with Peacocks and Haps, Mixed sex groups best in Mbuna tanks unless you are have a 120 gallon, 4 Foot or wider African Cichlid Tank Set up) Five 1” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Three 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack.

White Labs (Rare) (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, single males go with Peacocks and Haps, Mixed sex groups may also work with Peacocks or Haps in a 75 Gallon or larger tank, Mixed sex groups also work in Mbuna only tanks, Species Only Tanks, or in 120 or larger African Child Super Tanks. These fish mix well with most other African cichlids, except for Yellow Labs, Frontosa, and very large Haplochromis that may eat them.) One 2.5” Male, Two 1” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack All 50% OFF

Cryneusmarginatus: (Mildly Aggressive-Mbuna tanks only) One 3” Male, Three 3.5” Males, One 3” Trio, One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Four 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Four 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs (50% Off)

Lake Victorians:

Aeneocolor: (Mildly Aggressive: Single males may or may not mix with Peacocks and haps in larger tank, Best kept in species only tanks) Three 2.5” Males, One 3” Male, One 2.5” Trio, One Group (All 50% OFF) (C.A.R.E.S. Program Fish)

Kyoga Flameback (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive, Single males mix with Peacocks and haps, Mixed sex groups may mix with Peacocks and haps in 120 Gallon or larger African Cichlid tank): (C.A.R.E.S. Program Fish) One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Three 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs.

sp. flame back (Mildly to Semi-Aggressive, Best in species only tanks, Single male may or may not mix with peacocks and haps in a 75 gallon or larger tank): Two 2.5” Part Color Males, One 2.5” Male ( Both 50% Off), Three likely breeder groups and one other group (50+% Off) Please help me clear these fish out.

The Keystone clash is coming September 16, 17, 18 to the Lancaster Pa Host. This three day event is being run by the Aquarium Club of Lancaster County (ACLC) and the Cichlid Club of York (CCY). Speakers include Russty Wessel, Ted Judy, Charley Grimes, Mark Denaro, and Joel Antkowiak. See http://www.keystoneklash.com/ for more information.

Beginning Monday August 29, orders can be made from the web site for delivery to my table at the Keystone Klash at the Lancaster Host on Saturday September 17, 2016 at 11:30 am. Or Sunday September 18, 2016 at 10:30 am. To order for this event use the local pick up PA choice under shipping and place a note in comments as to which of the two above days you want your fish delivered to the Keystone Klash event. If you order from the web site and choose to pay cash on delivery for fish to be delivered to the Keystone Klash, I will give you 6% (your tax cost) from your order. If you use pay pal, there will be no 6% sale tax discount given.

I will post a list of the fish I plan to bring to my table on Saturday September 17, 2016 around September 5 on my Facebook pages, CCA Forum page, and through my newsletter. If possible I will also post this list to the Keystone Klash's site or ACLC and CCY Facebook pages. Once these fish are posted, pre-orders can be made through email for them. If you pre-order a fish from this list and pay cash at the time of delivery, you will get the table price. If you order and pay through a Pay Pal Invoice, you will get the table price plus the 6% sales tax added.