• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thining Out The Herd!

D

daniel4832

Take some time to look at the pictures that Bobby took of some of my fish. After the time we spent cleaning glass etc. and seeing how nice the fish looked, I have decided to thin out the herd. That way I can spend more time making the tanks look "pretty" rather then just functional :rolleyes: . Instead of trying to list the contents of my 80 tanks I will invite club members to get in touch with me to see my collection, and hopefully thin it out to a more managable size. Not only am I working with 10 different pairs of Juies but 4 N. buescheri and another 4 N. brevis, I may also let go of one of my breeding pairs of N. leleupi (plus the two tanks of fry). If you want some nice Tangs for your collection, I'm in Ellicott City MD. That's breeders and fry.
Thanks,
Daniel

craby

Members
Hey guys & galls, Daniel's set-up is awesome! I went last night & bought some really colorful tangs at a great price. This is a must see w/ all the breeding pairs he has. Stop by if possible & help him thin out the herd.