• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The BFD 7 is Two Months Away!!!

chriscoli

Administrator
Everyone excited??? I hope so! Pretty soon I'll be posting threads asking for event volunteers. I also need people to help me with a few specific things. Please let me know if you can help me with the following items...send me a PM if you're interested.

- Facebook publicity (and other social media)
- Cragislist postings
- dropping off flyers at local fish stores or wherever we can
- I need an Aquarium Beautiful judge. This needs to be someone who is definitely going, and NOT entering their own tank in the contest.

Speaking of Aquarium Beautiful....I hope you're all getting your tanks ready. Please do me a favor and let me know that you're going to be entering something by registering your tank HERE. You can enter as many as you want, but they can only compete in one category this year.

chriscoli

Administrator
I have received NO offers for help from anyone. I know that there are a few people who are helping me get things ready behind the scenes right now, but I really need YOUR help. Please let me know if you can help do any of the items listed above.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Hoping a few people can step up and help, the event take a lot of planning and organizing, we're getting near crunch time and there is still a lot left to be done!

Just a few minutes of people's time, spreading it out means we're not asking for significant amounts of your time. Anyone willing to post on facebook, twitter, etc.? Craigslist postings work too, and once you have a basic writeup, you can just repost the same info a few times to help get the word out.

chriscoli

Administrator
Also, sharing our BFD Facebook announcements across to other groups is great too. Please do it if you can....and do it often!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
If you email me the flyers I can try to hit local stores with flyers. I could also do judging if need be. I won't be bringing a tank.

Becca

Members
I have received NO offers for help from anyone. I know that there are a few people who are helping me get things ready behind the scenes right now, but I really need YOUR help. Please let me know if you can help do any of the items listed above.

Christine - I took the day off of work and can probably help with setup, but I do have a tank I need to get there, so it will likely be coming with me whenever I arrive because it's not a short commute from where I live and there just won't be a lot of time to go back and forth. I'll be bringing a couple of power tools, so if there's "must have" stuff, let me know.