• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thanks for the help

JustRon

Members
Thanks to those that made a stop in today and helped me with the fish house. I could not have done so much without your help.

Pat
John
Michelle
Charlotte

I really appreciate it

okimavich

Members
Hey Ron,

No problem. Thanks for all those free fish, too. Oh, wait. :huh: Pat wasn't supposed to know about that, was he? hee hee :lol:

C

Charlotte

You mean you guys didn't get free fish? I did. I've been cleaning their tanks ever since!!!

I also got another four tanks cleaned. The driveway is opening up quite a bit.

I too would like to thank you all for all your help. It's amazing how much you can accomplish is good company... :)

Charlotte

JustRon

Members
Almost all of the wood was cut, minnus 7 pieces I think, but enough for 6 full racks of tanks.

OH yeah, I have another 120 pieces of wood coming Friday.

okimavich

Members
I'll try to remember to bring my mitre saw again. It's amazing how much faster a new blade cuts ;)

Ron, did you get the radial arm running again?

JustRon

Members
radial arm works, was planning on buying a new blade this week, so it should go fairly well I hope.

No other tools that I know of yet.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
JOHN ARE YOU BREAKING THINGS AGAIN.

I GUESS I CANT BRING WINGS THIS WEEK. I WILL BE AT YOUR HOUSE BEFORE THEY OPEN.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
OH YEAH RON, I WAS GOING TO BRING DEMASONI FOR YOU BUT I HEAR ALL OF YOUR TANKS ARE IN THE DRIVEWAY.

okimavich

Members
Want me to bring some from Cluck-U's? Pretty decent wings from college country.

And yes, as soon as you left, Pat, the darn thing just jammed and stopped working. And then when I left, it miraculously started up again. I guess I'm just a special person with special needs . . . or at least that's what my mom always told me :lol:

JustRon

Members
Pat is going to bring wings, we will heat them up

Thanks for the offer.

You can bring soda or beer if you wish

T

Thinkfaster

i have a radial arm saw and a mitre saw. let me know if you need one for the day. they only work on tank racks.

T

Thinkfaster

OK I will be there 'round 10...but i am not nearly as pretty that early in the morning. :D