• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you everyone for the Feb meeting.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I wanted to thank everyone for todays meeting. We had some new members, a ton of items in the auction.

I had several new people comment about the amount of people in the room. I had to laugh when I spotted 2 different people counting heads.
I counted 3 times and with the few people that came in just for the mini auction we had 100 adults and 16 children.
That ties our record.
Having the round tables makes it difficult to count so thats why I was walking around with the pad of paper. LOL

rich_one

Members
Great meeting, and always good to see you all. I appreciate you everyone's warm reception of my stepfather also... he's been to the last few meetings, and I expect him to join the club soon! And now, DQ's wife may inspire my wife to come to more meeting! LOL...

A great day, indeed!

-Rich

londonloco

Members
Had a great time at the meeting. Great talk Bob, thank you. I had fun meeting many I've "talked" to in the forum. Big thanks to Tony for bringing me fry, and to Rich for the salt. My DH (non fish guy) even had a good time, thinking he'll come with me again. Drive home was great, we hit the "calm" in between storms, later that night we ended up with 1/4 inch of icy roads, left at the perfect time. Which was right before the auction, kinda bummed, oh well, better this way, I'm out of tank room.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Great meeting, and always good to see you all. I appreciate you everyone's warm reception of my stepfather also... he's been to the last few meetings, and I expect him to join the club soon! And now, DQ's wife may inspire my wife to come to more meeting! LOL...

A great day, indeed!

-Rich[/QUOTE
LOL @ RICH
THE BOYS AND I WERE SHOCKED AS WELL WHEN SHE ASKED WHEN THE NEXT MEETING WAS AND WHAT TIME WE WERE LEAVING FOR IT. I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDDING.I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. :wacko: I THINK HEARING THE BOYS AND I CHATTER NON STOP ABOUT WHAT WE SAW OR HEARD HAS INFECTED HER. :D
GREAT TALK BOB!!

Last edited:

minifoot77

Members
LOL @ RICH
THE BOYS AND I WERE SHOCKED AS WELL WHEN SHE ASKED WHEN THE NEXT MEETING WAS AND WHAT TIME WE WERE LEAVING FOR IT. I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDDING.I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. :wacko: I THINK HEARING THE BOYS AND I CHATTER NON STOP ABOUT WHAT WE SAW OR HEARD HAS INFECTED HER. :D
GREAT TALK BOB!!

don't kid yourself she just wanted to come see me again :)

longstocking

Members

A great day, indeed!

-Rich[/QUOTE
LOL @ RICH
GREAT TALK BOB!!

hmmm or she knows to keep an eye on you, no more sneaking in tanks, fish, dry goods :eek: :D :wub: