• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you CCA

lkelly

Members
I had another great time at the BFD this year. I managed to avoid any water explosions on the ride home and every fish (that I received alive) made it back to Richmond. After a combined 6 hours sleep over the 2 nights - self-inflicted for the most part, I should be able to catch up tonight.

Thanks to all the cool friends up north for putting on the event. You guys are a ton of fun, you work extremely hard, and you make everyone feel so welcome. So much work goes into the weekend and even the risk of deportation won't stand in the way of a good time. #makecubapayforthewall

I was extremely flattered by the nice comments people had about the posters I put in the raffle. That fact that anyone was interested enough to throw in some tickets was a great feeling. Even better was seeing Christine and Shawn hold the winning tickets knowing that they are both total fish nerds. Chris was nice enough to buy a couple in advance so karma was bitchin'.

I hope everybody who got fish from me this weekend had them make it back in good shape. I also hope that the speakers made it back to their homes in one piece (I assume the most risky travel was Shane battling the beltway).

And for those that asked where my son was (home battling a concussion), he had a zillion questions for me as soon as I walked in the door. He was there in spirit but clearly not in person since I came up empty on the raffle. He'll bring his good luck next year if possible.

Thanks again to everyone!

chriscoli

Administrator
It was great to see everyone! I got my fish and toothbrush out of the car last night but everything else is still waiting to be unloaded.

Carolineep

CCA Members
I think I saw an article in Amazonia magazine on dental health. You place a toothbrush in the tank with a little food on it and the fish brush as they eat.
Astounding!

lkelly

Members
I think I saw an article in Amazonia magazine on dental health. You place a toothbrush in the tank with a little food on it and the fish brush as they eat.
Astounding!

That started in the saltwater hobby.

dyn006_original_320_480_pjpeg_2558651_6c9a8c419d8a160c8c5155b1f4367e06.jpg

FishEggs

The Placidochromis sp Jalo trio i got from you made it all through the weekend and the trip home and are in their new home looking very nice and healthy. Always good to see you and glad to hear you had no issues this time.