• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks For Sale

maddog10

Members
OK, since my "Big Fish Room" doesn't look like it is going to be built (County won't let me build what I want), I have a lot of tanks to get rid of. These are all tanks that I bought from Ron and never got around to using. All are drilled for 3/4" bulkhead fittings (You can plug them if you like). All are used. I would prefer that the tanks are picked up at my house, but other arrangements can be made.

40 Breeders $15
20 Highs $8

Don't worry, I am not getting out of the hobby. I am however switching over to all large tanks. Going to be redoing my fish room in the very near future.

longstocking

Members
WOW... this must have been one large fishroom you were planning !!!!

Larger is always better :lol: :p I hate all my small tanks... they bug the crap outta me ! 4 foot or larger !!!

Charlutz

Members
Sorry about your fishroom. Wish this had been posted last week...

Those 40 breeders make for great sumps for tanks up to a 240g or so.

mscichlid

Founder
Yeah, too bad about not being able to do what you want.

I have been going around in circles about what to do with a corner of my fishroom. The Feng Seui just isn't right.

Francine

Charlutz

Members
I have been going around in circles about what to do with a corner of my fishroom. The Feng Seui just isn't right.

Francine[/b]

Perhaps the problem is that you are hitting your head on the wall trying go around in circles in a corner. Maybe you should try short lateral movements? :smashfreakB: :p

maddog10

Members
Because I have a 5 acre lot I am limited to a building that is 500 sq. ft. or less. Just not cost effective, when for about 20% more you can get a building that is about 1200 sq. ft. The funny thing is, if I had a smaller lot I could build a bigger building.

So I will just settle for my little room (probably for the best anyway).

mscichlid

Founder
<div class='quotemain'>I have been going around in circles about what to do with a corner of my fishroom. The Feng Seui just isn't right.

Francine[/b]

Perhaps the problem is that you are hitting your head on the wall trying go around in circles in a corner. Maybe you should try short lateral movements? :smashfreakB: :p
[/b][/quote]

Hmm....maybe you've got something there! :smashfreakB:

Hello how are you doing Maddog. My name is Juan and I am interested in getting some tanks from you. Please give me a call at 202-277-8882 so that we may tanks futher. Thanks and God bless!

Juan

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Maddog, I really am sorry that you're not able to build your dream tank room. I clearly remember how much you were looking forward to building that large Tank area.

Don't give up on your dream Dude!

maddog10

Members
Mike,
Do you have any large tanks available (125,150 ect.)[/b]

Nope! That is one of the reasons to get rid of the smaller tanks, make room for big ones. Taking the less is more approach.

Going to pick up a 120 and a 125 tomorrow. Also looking at a 210 that I hope to get when the guy emptys the tank.

maddog10

Members
Still have something like (25) 40Breeders and (30) 20Highs left. Can bring a limited number (whatever fits in the truck) to the meeting.