• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks for sale at Swap Meet

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I can bring some small tanks to the swap meet if anyone is interested. I may not bring them if not requested, depends on room left in the vehicle after packing other stuff.

All tanks should be considered "fish room condition." All tanks old water, but many have hard water stains, or a painted back/side. I'll clean up what I can, but they may need a little cleaning.

10g tanks: $5 each tank only, $15 with glass lid, $10 with plastic lid. Have at least 10 tanks, will have to verify quantity of each type of lid.

20g High tanks: $10 tank only, $15 with plastic lid (type with hinged lid and space for standard light). 6 available

15g tanks (footprint of 20H but shorter): $10 tank only, $15 with plastic lid. 3 available, one has a chipped edge but holds water fine, $5 less

Will have some 40 breeder tanks in the future, but can't bring these to the swap meet.

Post in thread or send me a PM if you want me to bring anything specific.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Wouldn't sell just the lids unless someone else wants just the tanks.

I'll see if I can take pictures of the lids tonight to post. I can always swap them with the 20H lids too since they have the same footprint.