• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks and equipment FS w/Meeting delivery

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have a few items to rehome after summer cleaning. I will be at the meeting on Saturday and can deliver it to you there. No horrible offer will be refused. ;) FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE: one shipping box.

10gal with glass lid. The plastic hinge is broken but the glass is in good shape. The back and one end is painted green.............. $5

2gal plastic bowfront with a matching purple hood. I'm not sure the light on the hood works............... $5

Large really nice piece of driftwood it 3 pieces mounted to slate.............. $15 See picture below. The anubias rhizome is gone.

Small neat looking piece of drift wood. It might be 6" long with a 1" hole through it................ $3

Three 50w Marina heaters. They're made by Hagen and worked well for me............ $10 for all.

A double outlet air pump....................... $2

3-4" red tail shark........................ $3

2 Sailfin Plecos. I'm not sure if they are a pair but one is about 5" and the other is 3-4".............................. $10(pr?)

Thanks!
Shawn

wood.JPG

Leffler817

CCA Members
The RED TAIL SHARK is pending to Gerard.

Nikko, I'll get you dimensions when I get home. This is what it once looked like in its 'almost' full glory. It was in a 4' tank but too deep for a standard 55g. I had it angled from the front corner to rear middle.

Tankshot.JPG

Leffler817

CCA Members
The large driftwood is 24" long x 11" deep x <17" tall. Nikko claimed first dibs, then Walter has seconds.

Heaters and air pump are pending also to Walter.

Styro shipping box claimed.

Tanks, small driftwood and Sail Fin Plecos still available.......

Small driftwood....... Its about 4" wide.
IMG_3815.JPG