• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangs, Vics, and Catfish for sale

Freakgecko

Members
I’ve decided to move away from most of my African species in favor of more South American projects.

Selling each species as a group, not looking to split any group up for an individual fish. Pick up in Brentwood, MD just outside DC. My time is limited but I will try my best to work with people. Probably won’t be at the Christmas party unfortunately. Take everything for $350. Willing to hear offers on anything (again, groups only, not interested in splitting). Worst I will say is “No”.

8 enterochromis paropius.
Peaceful Victorian species. Ratio appears to be 3m:5f. Obtained from Cunningham Cichlids. Should be close to spawning, but have not yet for me. C.A.R.E.S. Species! Good for BAP points. $50/group

8 synodontis petricola adults (3-4”). Breeding group, although I have never set them up to remove spawns. Females routinely full with eggs. Ratio unknown. $200/group. )

5 neolamprologus similis adults. Ratio appears to be 1m:4f, possibly 2m:3f. Will come with the shells they’re in. Of spawning size, but have not spawned for me. $50/group

2 altolamprologus sp. sumbu white dwarf young adults. Ratio is 1m:1f. They may or may not be spawning, hard to tell in the tank. These take a long time to get to a decent size. $100/pr

2 blue eyed leucistic “L-144” bristlenose pleco. Male and female, unproven. Approx 3”. $10/pr.

D58C1930-38D9-4B8A-8C92-3D4EFAA444E8.jpeg

460F0A16-22A2-4F06-9215-3AC787B0FCD9.jpeg

E2AA605E-2348-40A9-9FF9-0019A3BB29A4.jpeg

A8AF9176-F049-4D8D-B6C7-245BB0D3F4B6.jpeg

Freakgecko

Members
These guys have been raised in my water which is FAR from Lake Vic water lol I’ve had them since they were maybe 3/4”

Freakgecko

Members
UPDATED LIST:
8 enterochromis paropius.
Peaceful Victorian species. Ratio appears to be 3m:5f. Obtained from Cunningham Cichlids. Should be close to spawning, but have not yet for me. C.A.R.E.S. Species! Good for BAP points. $50/group SOLD

8 synodontis petricola adults (3-4”). Breeding group, although I have never set them up to remove spawns. Females routinely full with eggs. Ratio unknown. $200/group. )

5 neolamprologus similis adults. Ratio appears to be 1m:4f, possibly 2m:3f. Will come with the shells they’re in. Of spawning size, but have not spawned for me. $50/group SOLD

2 altolamprologus sp. sumbu white dwarf young adults. Ratio is 1m:1f. They may or may not be spawning, hard to tell in the tank. These take a long time to get to a decent size. $100/pr

2 blue eyed leucistic “L-144” bristlenose pleco. Male and female, unproven. Approx 3”. $10/pr SOLD