• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangled Up In Cichlids pre orders

Jeff

Kate and I are so pleased to be included in the BFD event next weekend. We have been bringing the traveling fish circus down each year that the CCA has hosted this awesome event. We have also observed that the popularity and intrigue of the event continues to grow - thanks to an awesome CCA team!

If you have interest in placing advanced orders for specific fish that I will bring down with me on Friday, please go to my web page stock list for review of inventory. I am bringing stock to place in tanks as well as for the auction , but I don't know what yet..

http://www.tangledupincichlids.com/

Please email me directly with any questions or orders.

jeff.tuic@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from interested customers and to meeting or seeing each of you again next weekend.

Here are some pics of recent arrivals to share for fun.

upload_2018-2-23_14-37-40.jpeg
sev.rt.jpg
geph2.jpg
L241.jpg
fulv.male.jpg
metae5.jpg
L128d.jpg
L200sub.jpg
inter25.jpg
psit6.jpg
L177b.jpg
L031.jpg
L048a.jpg
itapic.jpg
wavrin.jpg
below photo is of adult for reference. I have wild collected juveniles in stock as indicated on stock list.
argy.jpg
L024a.jpg
LDA33a.jpg L134c.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Jeff will take pre-orders through tomorrow afternoon.

If there's anything you know you want, pre-order it now, he can't bring everything, and his setup is always crowded, so some fish go fast.

lkelly

Members
No, but I didn't want to be greedy.

#greedy

008-008-noah-and-the-ark-with-animals-full1.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I just heard that Jeff and Kate had to delay their trip until tomorrow morning, apparently NJ is getting hit even harder than what we got this morning. They plan to come down first thing in the morning, with a goal of 9:30 AM.

That is the extent of what I know, any other questions should be directed to Jeff.