• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangled up in Cichlids order?

Freakgecko

Members
I’m planning on a TUIC order. Shipping is fairly reasonable from what I heard from Jeff Rapps at BFD given the close proximity. If anyone is interested in adding to the order and dividing the shipping, I can offer to do contactless pickup either from my porch or garage. Would need to be picked up same day from Brentwood, MD. No set date at this time, but would be looking to have them delivered on a Wednesday or Possibly a Thursday. Would require full payment through Venmo or PayPal prior to order being made. Let me know!

Freakgecko

Members
I ordered from Kevin @TUIC a couple of weeks ago. Shipping to Germantown was just over $50 for my order. Not bad at all.
He’s got some 3” Geophagus red head tapajos F0 Rio Negro that are calling my name. One of my favorite species that finding has been less than stellar. $25 at that size is a solid price too

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
He’s got some 3” Geophagus red head tapajos F0 Rio Negro that are calling my name. One of my favorite species that finding has been less than stellar. $25 at that size is a solid price too
He's got smaller tank raised ones for$15 too, if you were closer to me I'd be very tempted. Some other nice geos and plenty of other cool fish available too.

For anyone that hasn't dealt with TUIC, they're a great vendor and highly recommended by several people I trust. My satanoperca mapiritensis I got at BFD are doing great.

Freakgecko

Members
He's got smaller tank raised ones for$15 too, if you were closer to me I'd be very tempted. Some other nice geos and plenty of other cool fish available too.

For anyone that hasn't dealt with TUIC, they're a great vendor and highly recommended by several people I trust. My satanoperca mapiritensis I got at BFD are doing great.

I got guianacara cf owroewefi and krobia xinguensis from him at BFD and they’re all doing great as well!

Will probably place my order tomorrow or Saturday

Freakgecko

Members
Red head tapajos are in and beautiful. Can’t wait to have these guys out of quarantine and into the 180! Amazing as always from Kevin at TUIC

707810A8-14F4-4100-9EE7-100BC7EBFD4B.jpeg

0FD88F6E-1AFB-4C6A-9C6A-B8DE3A723E2D.jpeg

0CD3F874-A1D4-41B7-BD33-EA983C37156E.jpeg

B20EDFAB-3960-43AD-8D6B-4D4E9D883D3D.jpeg

Freakgecko

Members
Also worth noting that these guys are wild caught and already crushing pellets not more than 30 minutes out of the bag. Great stuff!