• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangled Up In Cichlids BFD Pre-Orders

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Folks:

We are happy to announce that Jeff Rapps at Tangled Up In Cichlids will be taking pre-orders for delivery to the BFD! I spoke with Jeff today and he's ready to start accepting orders. How does it work, you ask? Really easy!

1. Go to Jeff's website : http://tangledupincichlids.com/
2. Contact Jeff via the ordering instructions on the website (either phone or email).
3. Complete your purchase directly with Jeff.
4. Pick up your fish at The Big Fish Deal!

It really is that easy. The tough part is figuring out what to order.

Jeff is truly a good friend of the club and has supported us and The Big Fish Deal in every year of its existence. Seeing him and his wife Kate each year is a highlight of the show for me, and we're really lucky to have him down.

Take a look at his list (and an update that will come this weekend) and get your orders in soon!

Jon

finzz

Members
Wow, lots of really cool South American stuff!

I don't remember ever dealing with TUIC before; I assume the fish are generally in good shape when they come in. True?

Don

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Don - probably three quarters of the fish I have in my 20 tanks are from Jeff. I've ordered from him more times than I can remember and have always received top quality fish. You can't go wrong ordering from him.

finzz

Members
Don - probably three quarters of the fish I have in my 20 tanks are from Jeff. I've ordered from him more times than I can remember and have always received top quality fish. You can't go wrong ordering from him.

Cool: thanks! :cool:

lkelly

Members
Great; thank you! It's always a little scary trying out a new livestock resource.

No fears, he's not actually tangled and in any danger. He might hose down the corner of the hotel ballroom in a water change mishap, but that's about as scary as it gets.

FishEggs

I picked up a couple Synodontis Decorus from him last BFD. They looked good in the tanks at the event and when I got them home and settled in they were amazing looking. Only way I could be happier with them is if they didnt hide so much but thats a catfish.

lkelly

Members
Sent him an email last night, hopefully it makes it in. If he extended to Thursday then I'm optimistic.