• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

SUPER CICHLIDS

Tangcollector

Staff member
Super Cichlids just started carrying the northfin flake. Would like to try it but it is only listed in the larger containers. It would take me forever to go through one of those.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Should have bought one of those sexy plecos......they had samples of NF flake for free. o_O;)

I have lots of sexy plecos and while I don't need anymore right now. You always need more LOL. Did not see the samples of flake. Will probably get some.

FishEggs

I didn't see those samples either.
I did buy some plecos of course. Still thinking about that other gold nigrita.
20190810_224951.jpg

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Greg, what type of NF flake are you looking to get? Maybe be we could split it depending on the type the you want.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Lisa threw in some samples for me, but I didn't look at them to know if it was northfin. I'll check and could share if you don't end up splitting with Jim.

lock jaw

CCA Members
How the cichlid formula. Has anyone tried this with Africans? did you like it?

If it wasn't for this post, I would of never bought any, but I ended up buying the bucket of flakes and 2mm cichlid pellets. My peacocks seem to love it. The calvus is not too fond of the pellets, I saw him take some and spit some out, not sure what that is about. The flakes are huge, but it can be easily broken down to smaller pieces. I have been feeding new life spectrum pellets, I might just mix these with that and feed it together. I got a couple sample packets that I haven't done anything with and two swedish fish, I guess those are for me.