• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stuff for sale at swap meet table

Becca

Members
In addition to some hardware/dry goods, I can bring the following captive bred livestock and will accept pre-orders:

-Hyphessobrycon wadai (blueberry tetra) 6 for $50 or $10 each.
-Hyphessobrycon heterohabdus (flag tetra) - $3 each
-Black Tiger Badis, $20/pr (1-2 pairs)
-CW010 (Gold Laser Cory - juveniles) 6 for $50
-Cory sterbai (juveniles) - $5 each
-Green Jade neocaridina - $3 each
-Stardust caridina - $3 each
-Red cherry/rili shrimp mix - 3 for $5

PRE ORDER ONLY

-L174 pleco (Leopard Zebra Pleco, JUVENILES, approximately 1") - these are extremely rare, carnivorous,, and max out at about 2.5". Tank raised F1s and currently eating Tropical carnivore wafers. $80 each.

-L134 pleco (Leopard frog pleco, JUVENILES, 1-1.25"). Omnivorous, but prefer meat. Currently eating a variety of prepared foods. Tropical carnivore pellets are a favorite. Tank raised F2s. $55 each.

L397 pleco - 3 sub-adults (2-4"). $60 each. I can guarantee a male. Females are not as easy to be sure about.

Becca

Members
Also will bring:

Corydoras sterbai
Plants

Can bring if requested:

Butterfly Cichlid - Anomalachromis thomasi - 5 for $20

ApistoAly

CCA Members
In addition to some hardware/dry goods, I can bring the following captive bred livestock and will accept pre-orders:

-Hyphessobrycon wadai (blueberry tetra) 6 for $50 or $10 each.
-Hyphessobrycon heterohabdus (flag tetra) - $3 each
-Black Tiger Badis, $20/pr (1-2 pairs)
-CW010 (Gold Laser Cory - juveniles) 6 for $50
-Cory sterbai (juveniles) - $5 each
-Green Jade neocaridina - $3 each
-Stardust caridina - $3 each
-Red cherry/rili shrimp mix - 3 for $5

PRE ORDER ONLY

-L174 pleco (Leopard Zebra Pleco, JUVENILES, approximately 1") - these are extremely rare, carnivorous,, and max out at about 2.5". Tank raised F1s and currently eating Tropical carnivore wafers. $80 each.

-L134 pleco (Leopard frog pleco, JUVENILES, 1-1.25"). Omnivorous, but prefer meat. Currently eating a variety of prepared foods. Tropical carnivore pellets are a favorite. Tank raised F2s. $55 each.

L397 pleco - 3 sub-adults (2-4"). $60 each. I can guarantee a male. Females are not as easy to be sure about.
Hi do you have pics of your green and stardust shrimp

Becca

Members
Please do let me know if there's something you know you want.

The unusual plecos are by request only.

Becca

Members
Im trying to figure out where to start a green jade colony downstairs 😝

literally anywhere they won't get eaten

These aren't the greenest jades I've had, but they're the first group that has actually started a legit colony. All of the other groups were gorgeous but dropped like 3 good fry and never did anything ever again. They're not fussy, tap, room temp.

Becca

Members
Everyone - please let me know if there's something specific you'll be looking for at my table. Packing fish is a sh*t show (especially with my mini me trying to "help"), so I want to make sure that I at least get the stuff people really want packed up.

I can bring the Batrochoglanis from the other post if anyone is interested. I can also bring white clouds if anyone is interested.

I'll also have a 48" fluval aquasky planted aquarium light with brand new remote, $40, bags of filter sponges, probably some fish bags, and a variety of powerheads/pumps/filters (all of those will be $5 each, most are tested). May also have a bit of hardscape and some really branchy branches.

Becca

Members
Bump - last call for pre-sales. If there's something you know you want, let me know in advance.

Sierra570

I do, yes. Pickup would be in Damascus, MD.

Hey! My best friend is in LOVE with black tiger badis- hasn’t been able to find them. Do you still have them available? I live in PA but I’m willing to take the drive for them for her.

Becca

Members
Hey! My best friend is in LOVE with black tiger badis- hasn’t been able to find them. Do you still have them available? I live in PA but I’m willing to take the drive for them for her.
Yes, still have a few pairs plus spare likely males.