• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spring Cleaning.

Freakgecko

Members
If that L183 were female, I'd be begging for her back at this point.
I was originally planning on trying to find a female myself, but honestly, I’d rather get rid of almost all my plecos and just get a few nice species here and there. I LOVE the royal I grabbed from Josh. It’s growing like a weed too, doing super well in the 180

Becca

Members
I was originally planning on trying to find a female myself, but honestly, I’d rather get rid of almost all my plecos and just get a few nice species here and there. I LOVE the royal I grabbed from Josh. It’s growing like a weed too, doing super well in the 180

Love those guys. L183s are kind of jerks. We used to have multiple females, but sometimes the males kill them.

Freakgecko

Members
Leffler817 Leffler817 if you’re able to get the brevis before the meeting, it would be preferred. The spawning adults want them nowhere near the breeding shell lol the sumbus are fine by it haha

Freakgecko

Members
Also more to include:

75 gallon tank with centerbrace removed. Held water at one time, but has been used for a snake for a while. Can include folding screen lid and lid locks $50

Black stand. Bottom shelf, 3 cabinet doors. 48”x18” footprint. $40

Both together: $75

Freakgecko

Members
Aequidens metae pair FREE TO GOOD HOME. I need them gone so that I can tear down the tank they are in to keep the wife happy. Please, someone take these guys. They’re great fish, just decided some of my tetras were tasty unfortunately