• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spring Cleaning.

Freakgecko

Members
Have a few fish not fitting into long term plans:

Brown bristlenose plecos, 1.5-3”. Have some sexable males and females. $2 for small, $3 for sexable size. Around 4-6 available.

L-183 white seam pleco male, 4” or so. Originally from Frank. $50 OBO

Amatitlania myrnae (injuries from spawning pair). Free to good home. 3 sub adults, unsexed.

Aequidens metae WC pair:
Male alone: $10
Pair: $15
The male WILL eat small tetras and catfish and needs to be housed with larger fish. This is why I am rehoming. Would prefer they go together, but am willing to keep the female if need be

Equipment:
48” wood grain dual bulb T8 fixture: $10
25’ python water change system (almost brand new): $20
100 gallon meta frame tank (will not hold water) with black stand: $120
3’ VERY branch and raw piece of manzanita: $60
Manzanita scraps, raw with cuts from sawsall $5 for 3 pieces totaling about 16” or more
10+ plastic plant lot: $10 or donated for kids setup
Several pieces of base rock (will need to be cleaned, formerly from saltwater tank from years ago) $10 (maybe 5-10 lbs worth? Not sure)

DUBIA ROACHES:
Small, medium, large, and breeders available. Let me know what you need and I can determine a price. Predatory fish LOVE these guys, as well as newts, turtles, lizards, chickens, etc. all bred at home by me.

Plants:
Amazon frogbit: $2 for 10+ plants
Duckweed: free
Salvinia minima: $2 for 10+ plants
Jungle Val: $1/bunch
(Plants are NOT guaranteed snail or algae free, I do have MTS in most of my tanks)

Bladder snails (for puffers, etc.)
$1 for 10

Will add more as I come across it.

Pick up in Brentwood (20722). Willing to hear offers. Interested in finding a fx4,5,6 if someone wants to trade. Text for picture requests, (810)662-4489. Don’t answer phone calls.

Thanks everyone! Have a nice day!

The Hapman75

CCA Members
I will take ALL the large/XL Dubai roaches you have. My sons have leopard geckos, so that will be GREAT.

PM or txt me

Thx
443 597 3351

JD

Freakgecko

Members
I will take ALL the large/XL Dubai roaches you have. My sons have leopard geckos, so that will be GREAT.

PM or txt me

Thx
443 597 3351

JD
Need to keep my colony going lol large are gonna be large for a Leo, I’ll text you some pics tomorrow, my colony is right next to my tegu and he’s asleep for the night

Freakgecko

Members
Also adding sub adult neolamprologus brevis. Appears to be 2 females, 3 males, but not sure. I received these fish for free, so they are free to the first person to come get them. One female possibly on hold.
The adult pair seems to have spawned again, and isn’t tolerating the young adults near the breeding shell in the center of the tank

Freakgecko

Members
Also should be able to deliver to the meeting, although I have never attended one. Metaframe is pick up k my, and requires you to bring at least one other person

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Have a few fish not fitting into long term plans:

Brown bristlenose plecos, 1.5-3”. Have some sexable males and females. $2 for small, $3 for sexable size. Around 4-6 available.

L-183 white seam pleco male, 4” or so. Originally from Frank. $50 OBO

Amatitlania myrnae (injuries from spawning pair). Free to good home. 3 sub adults, unsexed.

Aequidens metae WC pair:
Male alone: $10
Pair: $15
The male WILL eat small tetras and catfish and needs to be housed with larger fish. This is why I am rehoming. Would prefer they go together, but am willing to keep the female if need be

Equipment:
48” wood grain dual bulb T8 fixture: $10
25’ python water change system (almost brand new): $20
100 gallon meta frame tank (will not hold water) with black stand: $120
3’ VERY branch and raw piece of manzanita: $60
Manzanita scraps, raw with cuts from sawsall $5 for 3 pieces totaling about 16” or more
10+ plastic plant lot: $10 or donated for kids setup
Several pieces of base rock (will need to be cleaned, formerly from saltwater tank from years ago) $10 (maybe 5-10 lbs worth? Not sure)

DUBIA ROACHES:
Small, medium, large, and breeders available. Let me know what you need and I can determine a price. Predatory fish LOVE these guys, as well as newts, turtles, lizards, chickens, etc. all bred at home by me.

Plants:
Amazon frogbit: $2 for 10+ plants
Duckweed: free
Salvinia minima: $2 for 10+ plants
Jungle Val: $1/bunch
(Plants are NOT guaranteed snail or algae free, I do have MTS in most of my tanks)

Bladder snails (for puffers, etc.)
$1 for 10

Will add more as I come across it.

Pick up in Brentwood (20722). Willing to hear offers. Interested in finding a fx4,5,6 if someone wants to trade. Text for picture requests, (810)662-4489. Don’t answer phone calls.

Thanks everyone! Have a nice day!
White seam pleco? Pics?

Freakgecko

Members
White seam pleco? Pics?
Honestly I can’t get any good pics of him. He HATES to be forced out into the open and he gets a bit splotchy. I can try and see if he’s out tonight and grab a pick. Pretty standard L183 with some nice whiskers growing. These guys take a while to grow out, he’s been with me for 2+ years

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Honestly I can’t get any good pics of him. He HATES to be forced out into the open and he gets a bit splotchy. I can try and see if he’s out tonight and grab a pick. Pretty standard L183 with some nice whiskers growing. These guys take a while to grow out, he’s been with me for 2+ years
Can you sex it?

Leffler817

CCA Members
You should come to a meeting. It'll be a fun time.

If you do make it, I'd like 3 pieces of Manzanita and I'll gladly rehome your Brevis for you!?!

Freakgecko

Members
You should come to a meeting. It'll be a fun time.

If you do make it, I'd like 3 pieces of Manzanita and I'll gladly rehome your Brevis for you!?!
So you want the scraps? I can send a pic if you text me, they’re not spectacular but would be great for plecos

No problem! My pair is being brutal to them lol

I will try my best to make it to the meeting this time

Leffler817

CCA Members
So you want the scraps? I can send a pic if you text me, they’re not spectacular but would be great for plecos

No problem! My pair is being brutal to them lol

I will try my best to make it to the meeting this time

$5 for the scraps, right? I can put them to good use!