• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spring Cleaning.

Freakgecko

Members
UPDATED LIST, new entries added! Pictures to follow!

-Brown bristlenose plecos, 1.5-3”. Have some sexable males and females. $2 for small, $3 for sexable size. Around 4-6 available. SOLD

-L-183 white seam pleco male, 4” or so. Originally from Frank. $40

-Amatitlania myrnae (injuries from spawning pair). Free to good home. 2 sub adults, unsexed.

-Aequidens metae WC pair: SOLD
Male alone: $10
Pair: $15
The male WILL eat small tetras and catfish and needs to be housed with larger fish. This is why I am rehoming. Would prefer they go together, but am willing to keep the female if need be

-Neolamprologus brevis group, unsexed: SOLD

Equipment:
-48” aqueon T8 colormax bulb $5 (x2)
-48” aqueon T8 floramax bulb $5 (x2)
-48” Corallife T8 50/50 bulb $5 (1)
-48” wood grain dual bulb T8 fixture: $10
-30” T8 fixture, black, 24” bulb. Unsure of age on bulb. Works. $15
-25’ python water change system (almost brand new): $20
-100 gallon meta frame tank (will not hold water) with black stand: $120
-3’ VERY branch and raw piece of manzanita: $60
-Manzanita scraps, raw with cuts from sawsall $5 for 3 pieces totaling about 16” or more SOLD
-10+ plastic plant lot: $10 or donated for kids setup
-Several pieces of base rock (will need to be cleaned, formerly from saltwater tank from years ago) $10 (maybe 5-10 lbs worth? Not sure)
-4 bulb 36” fluorescent fixtures, originally for a saltwater tank and were mounted inside a canopy one worked last time I tried it, the other did not. Have 8 bulbs in it, not sure what type of how good. $30 for the pair of them.
-30” T8 fixture, black, 24” bulb. Unsure of age on bulb. Works. $15
-5 gallon metaframe. Holds water but has shown slow leak up near the top, some silicone may not be a bad choice. Quantity of 2. $10 each, $15 for the pair
-vintage metaframe supplies (filter, air pump, a few things, not a ton) PM me if interested

-DUBIA ROACHES:
Small, medium, large, and breeders available. Let me know what you need and I can determine a price. Predatory fish LOVE these guys, as well as newts, turtles, lizards, chickens, etc. all bred at home by me. Limited quantities

Plants:
-Amazon frogbit: $2 for 10+ plants (TEMPORARILY OUT)
-Duckweed: free
-Salvinia minima: $2 for 10+ plants (OUT)
-Jungle Val: $1/bunch
(Plants are NOT guaranteed snail or algae free, I do have MTS in most of my tanks)

-Bladder snails (for puffers, etc.)
$1 for 10

-75 gallon tank with centerbrace removed. Held water at one time, but has been used for a snake for a while. Can include folding screen lid and lid locks $50 SOLD(screen lid available for $5)

-Black stand. Bottom shelf, 3 cabinet doors. 48”x18” footprint. $30

Last edited:

Freakgecko

Members
I know I’ve said this the last 3 months, but I *should* be at the meeting this month for pick up of any of the items.

Willing to hear offers, would love to move some of this stuff