• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spring Cleaning Sale - P/U in Bowie, MD

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I'm cleaning out the garage/attic to make room for some outdoor tubs, so this stuff needs to go quickly. Hopefully the prices are to everyone's liking. If you find something you want for a different price, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to work with you. Stuff sold in larger quantities will be given small discounts, but the prices won't allow me to do much moving.

2 - Used 10 gallon tanks (one with lid, one without, no pictures, hold water) - $5 each

2 - Amazon Sponge Filters - $3 each (both for $5)
d8z2YNb.jpg

1 - Dual-sided sponge filter for 10 gallon tank - $5

IJi4eUi.jpg

2 - Pieces of Driftwood - Spiderwood (never used) - $35 Stump (used) - $10

tJKDk3Z.jpg

2 - Pleco log caves - $3 each (both for $5)

qCzZX5M.jpg

1 - Box Marineland Penguin 350 Filters (5 of 6 left) - $5

NEQmTP6.jpg

1 - Bottle Seachem Safe (basically new) - $8

U9VGbaZ.jpg

1 - Terra Cotta Pot (8 ish inches) - $5

PxhU2wk.jpg

2 - Boxes of Brine Shrimp Eggs (new, in box) - $3 each (both for $5)

2FxQSbN.jpg

1 - Tank Divider - $3

3ZNciK4.jpg

1 - Decoration - $ FREE!!!

7k5mK0S.jpg

Assorted Escargo Shells - $5 per dozen (approximately 3-4 dozen available)

wQmTZzY.jpg

Assorted Cichlid Stones - From Left $6, $5 each, $5 each, $8 each
vnROyuw.jpg

1 - Breeder Box (no top, box designed to go in tank) - $Free!!!

0oIKZyk.jpg

I have other miscellaneous gear, so if you come pick something up you're welcome to browse the other stuff I have laying around. I'm not getting out of the hobby, but I need to start downsizing now for vet school. First come, first served. Texting or calling is preferred, but you are welcome to PM me. If you reply to this posting, I may not see it right away. I will try to update as things sell. (724) - six zero one - 5939.

Hicgup

Members
Bump for some great stuff at AWESOME prices! Except the clay pot dude, it is less than that new. Unless of course it is some pre-Columbian pottery and I'm just not seeing it. Will be nice to see DVM after your name one day soon. Rock on!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Bump for some great stuff at AWESOME prices! Except the clay pot dude, it is less than that new. Unless of course it is some pre-Columbian pottery and I'm just not seeing it. Will be nice to see DVM after your name one day soon. Rock on!

Haha! I guessed on the pot price. What are they new? I’m going to Lowes tonight and I can price it out.

Jlovell

Members
I would like the pleco caves but you would have to ship them I live in Lebanon PA. Also the breeder box and safe.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Can you guys reply via PM or text me at (724) six zero one - 5939? I am sending PM's but not getting anything back.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
UPDATE: I also have a Jebao DCT-6000 50W 1500+ GPH water pump for sale. It can be used submersible or not and has only been used a handful of times. It's way too powerful for what I needed and I'm past my return date with Amazon - $65.00 OBO

Last edited:

Becca

Members
CSnyder00 CSnyder00 - is the pump an in-line pump? Is it something I could, say, connect to a hose on a rain barrel to pump water into a house, or up into a tank?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
CSnyder00 CSnyder00 - is the pump an in-line pump? Is it something I could, say, connect to a hose on a rain barrel to pump water into a house, or up into a tank?

Yes. It would be more than sufficient for that. You would want to unplug it in between uses, though. It’s designed to run all of the time.