• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Order List Rules (Aqua Mania Pre-Order List)

Jay

CCA Members
Deadline for Special Orders and Pay Pal Payment to be completed is Friday February 10 at 6:00 pm. EST All special order fish must be per-paid.

Fish from this order, other than those noted otherwise below, can be held for delivery to my Aqua Mania Market Place Table on Sunday March 12, 2017. (In the event of bad weather on the 12th other arranges will need to be made to pick up or ship these fish. If possible I will make a special run to meet you at a McDonald's off I-695 near security Blvd or at the Hunt Valley Inn off I-83, on another date, should we get a bad weather issue on the 12th.

How to Order: These fish are not in the Automated Web Site System. To Order, please send an email to cichlidsarespecial1@gmail.com with the fish you want. I will send you a manual Pay Pal invoice to paid by the deadline above

See www.cichlidsarespecial.com Special Orders Page for more information.

The list is broken down into several groups in order to fit on this site. Check out the group or groups of fish for which you are interested in the following Posts