• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Order List #1 Instructions

Jay

CCA Members
Special Order List Number 1 from smaller supplier-Some of same fish, mostly in smaller sizes may be on second larger list from main supplier as well if I am able to order from him at this time. I am waiting for a replay from my larger source.

Deadline to order is Saturday August 13, 2016 at 6:00 pm.

How to Order:

These fish are not in the Automated Web Site System. To Order, please send an email to cichlidsarespecial1@gmail.com with the fish you want. I will send you a manual Pay Pal invoice to paid by the deadline above. I need to be sure that these fish are gone by the end of my two week quarantine period. Some of these fish are normally not in stock and there is no spare tanks for them. Quarantine tanks are shut down and emptied between in coming orders.

Discounts on Special orders are 10% for order of $100 to $199.00, 12% off for order of $200 to $399.00, 15% off on orders of $400 or more.

Fish are expected to arrive week of August 15, 2016, and will be held in quarantine unless otherwised noted or unless you want to pick them up early for two weeks.

Prices do not include shipping or PA tax for local pick up or shipment in the sate of PA.

Shipping by Fed Ex Ground One Day Ground Areas (as long as the weather stays above 32F) and Second Day Ground Areas (as Long as the weather stays above 45F)

Local Pick up by Appointment

Please see www.cichlidsarespecial.com/shipping%20Option

This list is based on suppliers generally carried fish. Exact amounts of each fish available or not certain, if necessary I can check for you first if you request through email by Friday August 12, 2016 at 6:00 pm.

If I am able to order from my main supplier at the same time a second longer list will be added to this list soon. If a fish is out of stock on one of the two lists, there may be a chance to get it from the other list

All fish subject to the wholesale supplier being able to send them to me. If they fail to come, die in shipment (next to never) or die prior to delivery or pick up by the customer (even more rare) , your money will be refunded

Some of these fish may sell out before we can order them. This list comes from my secondary supply source and is much smaller than my main supplier's list. There are some fish on this list that are only available through this source.