• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Aquafest deal - twin 40Bs, lights, rack, everything....

Plenipotentiary-at-large
One old-school (strong) 48" x 12" black steel stand that has full length pairs of 2' x 8" blonde unstained pine boards on top and bottom slotted to fit the stand so that they give full support underneath and on top for anything up to 18"+ front to back. Allows for a 40B AND a 5 or 10 gallon tank on each shelf. Comes with two 36" x 18" 40Bs with full length glass tops for an extremely cool, very compact and versatile set-up that includes a bomber Coralife 36" twin 2 x 65W compact fluorescent fixture (with legs) for each 40B tank, as well as substrate of your choice, driftwood and seasoned sponge filters with power heads for filtration. Plug and play, grow great plants, spawn most anything with an extra dwarf cichlid or fry-rearing tank on each shelf to boot. $200 for the whole set-up - could be picked up Sat. PM or anytime Sunday, would naturally help you load.

Me 2-3 years ago picks these up Saturday PM, fills them with water Sat. evening. with fish and plants after the Sunday auction, and wakes up grinning like Neptune from Monday morning and for the better part of a month thereafter.

I won't even mention the fact that two of the very coolest and THE most gigantic Corydoras species in the world are sitting here in groups of 7 (C. robustus) and 11 (C. super arcuatus) and still unclaimed even though they are totally mystical and one could spend 20 more years in the hobby and never see them again. $200 & $300 per group respectively and it'll hurt to let them go. So if you're one of the few (hundred) regional hobbyists I have offended/insulted/otherwise abused, degraded or dismissed during my sojourn hereabouts and it's revenge you're after, here's your big chance to cause me pain of a deep and abiding sort. I also won''t mention that they are very well fed, have been acting like they' want to spawn lately, and look totally amazing in a 40 breeder which could potentially provide near optimum conditions for achieving the first spawn of either species in the United States. Best I can do - but I won't not mention it any more.

"Life is short - dance, sing, love, breathe and drink long and deep, and spawn when and where e'er you're able." - Encyclopedia Aquatica, Volume XX, Freshwater Paradigms Revisited, Epilogue

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Sold

Catfish still available. How is it that the coolest "things" I have are all that remains? Must be awaiting someone very very special....