• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some items for sale

Hello all, frustrated that my 180 gallon sprung a leak last night. Fortunately I was home and caught it early enough to start moving my discus and crammed them into my 72 bowfront. Water was starting to trickle down into my recording studio which would've been a disaster too. I have a few items I'm selling since I will not setup the overflow type of filtration again. If anyone is interested the 180 overflow tank only, I'm selling ($200) leaks, I think in the back since this is where the most water was coming from. Could probably be resealed or used for reptile tank, right now I don't have the time or patience to fix. I'm selling the Sump ($200), as well as the Dr Tim's Bashsea Reactor ($150) Trying to salvage as much as i can to cut the cost on getting a new 180 without overflows. I decided to run canisters again. If anyone can use these items please let me know, would like to get sold as soon as possible. All other equipment in good working order. I'll post the 180 gallon on Craigslist as well.

180 gallon with overflow $200 Leaks
Sump $175 good working order
Dr. Tim's Bashsea Reactor $150 good working order
Large driftwood $30

PM or email with questions

Thanks,
Gerard

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-8.jpg

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Taking best offers on remaining equipment.

Large driftwood $30
UV sterilizer $80

Taking best offers on remaining equipment.
Large driftwood $30 pending
UV sterilizer $80
Price reduction on items are as follows
Sump now available, includes hoses and water pump reduced $150 obo
Dr Tims Bashsea Reactor reduced $100 obo
UV Sterilizer reduced $50 obo

Can drop off at February meeting