• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Signs In Stores

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We are planning to have some posters made to put into stores. Promote the club.

Each of you has a favorite store. You may know someone in that store that will let you put up a poster and possibly some flyers on the counter.
I will let you know when the signs are made up and will ask for your help getting them into stores.
Remember, we need to work with the stores to promote the hobby. We do not compete with them.

maddog10

Members
Pat, do you have any pamphlets or anything you can email me. There are 3 small stores down here and I would likr to go talk to them. They do not carry very many cichlids and I want to try and change that. I can print up a bunch of flyers to give them to the store owners.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Nothing I could email.
The little Tri-fold ones I have are sort of home made. I did part on the computer and part by copying the bumper sticker and pasting.

I hope we will have something in the next month or so.
Francine and Christy are both trying to come up with something.

It would be great to have in all stores. The more the merrier......

marge618

CCA member
Hi! I picked up 13 x 19 CCA poster and flyers at the May meeting. They look professional. I am hoping that they will generate more interest in the club.

Good News! I met the manager of House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie. He has agreed to put up the CCA poster and set the flyers on the counter for us.

Those of you who live in the Baltimore area should stop at House of Tropicals. They have a wide variety of VERY HEALTHY FISH. The store is clean and there are always friendly salespeople to help you.

Marge

fishorangeswimming.gif

Spine

Members
The owner of Tropical Lagoon Aquarium located right before the Beltway at 9439 Georgia Avenue in Silver Spring MD. Has been kind enough to let us display a CCA poster in the store. Go check out Tropical Lagoon they have a neat selection of Salt & Freshwater fish.

mscichlid

Founder
Yes, beautiful!

Do we have enough posters to put into other public arenas like public libraries?

Just a thought...

FB

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I also got a sign up at Totally Fish as well.

I spoke to Pat about this a month ago.

Slowly but surely we are growing, YEA!

longstocking

Members
Do we have enough posters to put into other public arenas like public libraries?[/b]

I wonder if the National Aquarium in Baltimore would hang one somewhere? :eek:
[/b]

I think we should ask Ron to get in touch with them to see if they would ( he knows people there ) . Great idea !