• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Several peacock/hap groups available in Richmond area

lkelly

Members
If anyone's up for a little drive (happy to meet you somewhere reasonably convenient for me), I have a bunch of fish I'd like to move out.

Blue peacock group (5.5" male, 3 5" females)
Annoying out of water pic because the tank doesn't have a light at the moment.
blue peacock.jpg

Big group of sulfurhead peacocks. There's a 4.5" dominant male, several subdominant males and at least 3 holding females. Roughly 20 in the group.
Pic is another crappy one from my phone. The forehead stripe is much more yellow than pictured.
sulfurhead.jpg

Plenty of A. stuartgranti "Chipoka" males and females in the 3"+ range. Also some 1-2" juvies. Pic is of my breeder, the father.
chipoka.png

20+ golden peacocks, most in the 4-5" range. Both males and females have nice color.
golden.png

O. tetrastigma 1M/4F group - LARGE adults. Male is 7" and females about 6".
IMG_6161_800awm.jpg

Also have a couple adult female P. steveni "Taiwan Reef" if anyone is looking to expand their group or mix in some from a different lineage.

Ping me via PM if you are interested in anything and willing to come down to the RVA area.

Happy holidays CCA!