• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

SEPTEMBER MEETING

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
... don't know if the weather affected turnout, but the "buys" in the auction were incredible. Got a bunch of beautiful African cichlids, like 9 of them, for about $15 total!

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
... don't know if the weather affected turnout, but the "buys" in the auction were incredible. Got a bunch of beautiful African cichlids, like 9 of them, for about $15 total!

It did in my case. Basement flooded Friday night.

Blaise

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Wow! Sorry to hear it.

Thanks, Matt. Nothing catastrophic. The gangway drain got covered by leaves and backed up enough to come through under the door. But it was enough of a scare that I spent Saturday morning making sure all the downspouts, etc. were free of debris. Didn't get finished in time to make the meeting, which would have been the perfect teaser for CatCon.

Blaise

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks, Matt. Nothing catastrophic. The gangway drain got covered by leaves and backed up enough to come through under the door. But it was enough of a scare that I spent Saturday morning making sure all the downspouts, etc. were free of debris. Didn't get finished in time to make the meeting, which would have been the perfect teaser for CatCon.

Blaise
Now you’re all prepared for Florence!

Leffler817

CCA Members
Just a reminder, Barbie offered to bring fish to the Catfish Convention this week. I emailed her my wish list.

Becca

Members
ancistrus@gmail.com

I know Swiss Tropicals took preorders. I’m not sure if Eric Bodrock did but he’s coming. Also didn’t hear if Wetspot had one too....or Josh!?!
I feel like Eric had some sort of catastrophe in his fish room (I could be thinking of the wrong Eric). Regina Spotti told me they have a list on the webpage, but I'm not sure what webpage she meant.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Oh I’m a moron! Barbie’s website is Aquarium Solutions out of Spokane,WA. When I checked earlier there wasn’t a stock list available. Maybe on FB?