• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September Meeting Sale List

Becca

Members
I have some fish, etc. to clear out from a somewhat productive summer:

• Stomatepia pindu (group of 5 or 6 juveniles) - $40
  • Teleogramma brichardi (group of 3 or 4 juveniles) - $40
  • Danio choprae - 6 for $15
  • Tanichthys albanubes - 6 for $10
  • Tanichthys micagemmae - 6 for $15
  • Snowball shrimp - 6 for $20
  • Cherry shrimp - 6 for $10
  • Asassin snails - 6 for $10
  • Caridina c.f. babaulti (brown females, striped males) - 6 for $15 (will not interbreed with neos)
  • Crypts grab bag - $10
  • Val/sagittaria grab bag - $5
  • Rhizomes (java fern, buce, anubias, bolbitis) grab bag - $20 (limited quantities)
  • Mixed mosses - $5 per 1/2 cup clump.
  • Dealer's choice easy plants grab bag - $10
  • Vesuvius plant (Helianthum vesuvius, previously Echinodorus) - $5 (limited quantities)
  • Sm. Kleiner bar sword - $5

If you want photos of something specific, please let me know. I can bring these all to the meeting on the 14th.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Helanthium 'Vesuvius' is such a cool plant!! :D how big are they Becca Becca and how many do you have?

Becca

Members
Helanthium 'Vesuvius' is such a cool plant!! :D how big are they Becca Becca and how many do you have?

I'll have to count. If I remember right, maybe 4 or 5 in descending size, all along the same runner. I'll try to get a photo with something to reference for size. It is a really cool plant. Seems to appreciate a mature tank/richer substrate but also shoots out a lot of plantlets once it gets going.

Becca

Members
Bump. Looks like 2 females and 1 Male on the Teleogramma brichardi. Still might be a 4th, just hard to figure out without pulling out hardscape.

Also 4 Amatitlania myrnae free to a good home.

jrod917

CCA Members
Hi Becca!

I will take a Crypts grab bag if you have any left. how big are Amatitlania ? i'm restocking my 120 and these might be a good addition.

Becca

Members
Hi Becca!

I will take a Crypts grab bag if you have any left. how big are Amatitlania ? i'm restocking my 120 and these might be a good addition.

The Amatitlania are adult sized, with maybe a little room to grow. The smallest is probably 2.5-3" and the largest is about 4". I do have crypt bags left.

For anyone interested in Amatitlania, I can split them up. I think there's two pairs, but there's one definite pair (they've spawned). There's also the caveat of "if I can catch them."

rsanz

monster tank newbie
Hi Becca,

I'll take a val grab bag. Trying to get my 125 planted going again after my severums destroyed it. Would 1 bag be enough to get a tank this larges started?

Thanks!

Becca

Members
Hi Becca,

I'll take a val grab bag. Trying to get my 125 planted going again after my severums destroyed it. Would 1 bag be enough to get a tank this larges started?

Thanks!
It'll be sparse, but yes. I could also bring you 2 bags, if that's better.