1. Welcome Back! Please clear your cookies and cache. If you encounter issues please report it on this thread here --> https://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/posts/245545/ Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Next meeting of the CCA - September 10th 2pm John Krepper / Enjoying Lake Tanganyika Cichlids and their aquarium requirements.
    Dismiss Notice

September Meeting Hours?

Discussion in 'Club Announcements' started by milangdo, Sep 8, 2012.

1. milangdo

milangdo Members

Last Activity:
    Mar 11, 2016
    As a newbie to the meetings...

What are the hours?

Am I there at 0800 or 1200?

Speaker starts at 2pm but I don't know what time the other activities start. Could someone point me to the correct thread please?

2. jonclark96

jonclark96 CCA President
    Staff Member

Jon
    Last Activity:
    Yesterday at 3:12 PM
    We have the room starting at 1 PM. Most folks show up a little early for socializing, completing any transactions made on the forums, etc. There will be a few announcement then the speaker will start, usually just a few minutes after 2. After the talk, there will be a 15-20 minute period to finish buying raffle tickets and reviewing items in the auction. Then we have the raffle and the auction. We are generally wrapped up around 5.

3. dogofwar

dogofwar Global Moderators
    Staff Member

Last Activity:
    Today at 7:51 AM
    On the CCA homepage (www.capitalcichlids.org), there's a menu of links on the left side of the page with info about the current meeting, speaker, upcoming meetings, directions, calendar, etc.

Doors open at 1 PM...and we need to all be gone by 6 PM :)

Matt