• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Selling Filters

fish nerd

Members
I am breaking down a few tanks of mine and I am selling my 4 Fluval 404 filters. I have some new tubing and o-rings available. I'm looking for $25 per filter OBO.

fish nerd

Members
Only one filter left.

I'm also selling a Coralife Turbo-Twist 3X UV steriler. I used it for about 9months. It's almost new. - $55

daniel

Members
Only one filter left.

I'm also selling a Coralife Turbo-Twist 3X UV steriler. I used it for about 9months. It's almost new. - $55
[/b]

Hey I am interested in the Fluval 404 and possibly the UV sterilizer if they are still available. Want to arrange a trade for some fish?

Daniel

fish nerd

Members
Only one filter left.

Hey I am interested in the Fluval 404 and possibly the UV sterilizer if they are still available. Want to arrange a trade for some fish?

Daniel
[/quote

One Fluval 404 still left and the sterilizer. Not really interested in trading fish though. PM me if you're still interested.