• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Selling All Fish Clown Loaches, WC 8+" Blue Zaire will go FAST

Malawimania

Members
Hello,

I've decided to sell all my fish, then my tank set up. I have quite a bit of equipment and fish for sale. The equipment and tank will not be sold until after all fish are gone.
Catfish.jpg
$20, Catfish, not exactly sure what kind, peacful 9" Clowns.JPG
$ 275 QT9 Clown Loaches Must by Group, QT1 7.5", QT3 6", QT5 5" . The wife and I want to keep them together. These guys ARE AWESOME! Tank.jpg
135 gallon aquarium set up, to be sold after fsh
Eye Biter.JPG
$25 Dimidiochromis Compressiceps 5"
Blue Zaire.jpg
$200 Blue Zaire Frontosa Male WC 8+", purchased at HOT for $125 at 3" size. ( More pics upon request )Lamp.jpg
$15 Leleupi 3.25"
Tangerine.jpg
$35 Protomelas Taeniolatus 8"
Sydontius.jpg
$50 QT4 Petricola Synodontis, MUST BY GROUP ( Never Spawned )Plecos.jpg
$20 QT4 bristle nose 2 albino and 2 standard, MUST BUY Group ( Never spawned )Red Tail Botia.jpg
$90 Red Tail Botia, QT6 4-5"

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Beautiful fish Steve! I'm sure they will all go fast. I'd definitely be interested in some, but trying to avoid adding livestock to my collection with a potential move happening in the next year. Best of luck with the fish and everything else.

Malawimania

Members
Beautiful fish Steve! I'm sure they will all go fast. I'd definitely be interested in some, but trying to avoid adding livestock to my collection with a potential move happening in the next year. Best of luck with the fish and everything else.
Very much appreciate it! Hope you are well my friend!

Are you certain your Zaire Front is a male? It’s hard to tell as it hasnt developed the male finage. Is it a mobi, twembw or some other locality Zaire?