• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

School Tank Tear Down fire "sale": 72G bowfront/large Pleco/Tangs

shamu57

Members
The science teacher at my daughter's school is looking to breakdown her tank -- a 72G Bowfront. Tank is stocked with a large pleco (10"), a few brichardi, what looks to me to be a small (3") albino frontosa and two poss striped frontosa (6") (not a tang guy, so ID is shaky). She was told by the original donor they were Tangs. Pretty confident on the brichardi though.

**All proceeds will go to the school**

Really just looking for money for the 72G bowfront which includes glass canopy, light, filter, heater and decorations BUT NO STAND. I'll throw a price of $100 out there for all of that, especially since it is ultimately for charity.

The fish are free for the taking

Pickup would probably be at the school in Clarkesville, MD

HapPeacock

CCA Members
The science teacher at my daughter's school is looking to breakdown her tank -- a 72G Bowfront. Tank is stocked with a large pleco (10"), a few brichardi, what looks to me to be a small (3") albino frontosa and two poss striped frontosa (6") (not a tang guy, so ID is shaky). She was told by the original donor they were Tangs. Pretty confident on the brichardi though.

**All proceeds will go to the school**

Really just looking for money for the 72G bowfront which includes glass canopy, light, filter, heater and decorations BUT NO STAND. I'll throw a price of $100 out there for all of that, especially since it is ultimately for charity.

The fish are free for the taking

Pickup would probably be at the school in Clarkesville, MD
Pmed you.