• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

REMINDER - June 11th Fish Swap

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
CCA June FISH SWAP - June 11th from 11-3 pm
We are offering our members an opportunity to sell from your car! We secured an outdoor parking lot space at Gilis Automotive at 12410 Washington Ave, Rockville, MD 20852. We can host at least 20 spaces for members. These spaces are $15.00 for Paid Members or $25.00 for Non-Paid Members. If you want two spaces, please request 2 spaces and you will be billed for the rate times 2. We will stop at 20 spaces.

To reserve a space please comment on this thread ONLY @ tag xny89 xny89 . We will reply to you that you are confirmed. We will then send you payment link in a private thread.

IF you already reserved a space for April - YOU automatically have a spot for June. IF you cannot commit for June and want a credit, please reach directly to Abby on your private forum thread.

• We will allow ppl to set up starting at 10:00 am.
  • Only vehicles allowed in parking lot are the vendors.
  • All others must park on streets and walk in.
  • Vendors bring your own tables or sell out of your trunk!
  • We will only have outdoor access but will be allowed to use the bathrooms. (Only the vendors)
  • Make sure that you can access your own payment methods.
  • There will be no Wi-Fi access.
  • CCA will have a table space that you can renew your membership.
**Note: Current Covid Protocols will be enforced. Currently MASKS are not mandated but if you need to wear a mask, please do so.

Google Map for location

We cannot put signs around town, so use the google link to direct you.

** Being a paid CCA member has perks. Access to Group Buys, preferred club activities, private access on the forum and more. If you haven't joined yet, what are you waiting for?

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I really wish I could make it because I have a ton of fish to sell, but family will be in town for my daughter’s HS graduation.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Can I grab a spot? xny89 xny89
xny89 xny89 did you connect with Gage yet?

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
xny89 xny89
1 - Click on the link below.
2 - Log in to your Paypal account
3 - Screen displays payment to CCA
4 - Enter $15.00 for club mem

bers, $25.00 for non-members, then type in "Swap Meet table fee" in the field
5 - Press Continue
6 - On confirmation screen, hit "send payment now"

nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com

Pay Capital Cichlid Association using PayPal.Me
Go to paypal.me/CCAFish and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
RAIN DELAY ALERT – Please read

If Saturday, June 11th wakes to a great potential of rain, we will have a rain date of June 12th from 11-3pm. NEW Location for outdoor rain date is 9318 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg. (Past Home Depot, at dead end near UPS depot and iFly) Look for Maid Brigade cars in parking lot. We will set up in their lot. Vendors can come as early as 10 am.

1 - Click on the link below.
2 - Log in to your Paypal account
3 - Screen displays payment to CCA
4 - Enter $15.00 for club mem

bers, $25.00 for non-members, then type in "Swap Meet table fee" in the field
5 - Press Continue
6 - On confirmation screen, hit "send payment now"

Pay Capital Cichlid Association using PayPal.Me
Go to paypal.me/CCAFish and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Sent!

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member

If Saturday, June 11th wakes to a great potential of rain, we will have a rain date of June 12th from 11-3pm. NEW Location for outdoor rain date is 9318 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg. (Past Home Depot, at dead end near UPS depot and iFly) Look for Maid Brigade cars in parking lot. We will set up in their lot. Vendors can come as early as 10 am.

gage

CCA Members

Will you guys post June 11th if you will be postponing

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Yes We will. We will be making a call either later tonight or by Friday early morning. Current forecast is saying Saturday is rain, heavy at times. So we are leaning now for Sunday.

gage

CCA Members
Yes We will. We will be making a call either later tonight or by Friday early morning. Current forecast is saying Saturday is rain, heavy at times. So we are leaning now for Sunday.
Ok I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make the postponed date if it does get postponed. What happens if I can’t make it?

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Ok I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make the postponed date if it does get postponed. What happens if I can’t make it?
If you cannot make it and have paid for a spot, we can transfer that payment to a future fish swap for you. We will be hosting more.

chriscoli

Administrator
Scraps Scraps - do we have a call yet? Is it on for tomorrow? :D Inquiring minds need to know!