• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS All Day Auction, Sunday, April 8, 2018

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
This was my 2nd time. It was awesome and good to see so many familiar faces. I picked up some L-144 blue eyed longfin, Super Red Longfin, synodontis nigriventris and lots of plants. Who else went and got some cool stuff? What did you get?

mchambers

Former CCA member
It was a great auction!

I got some cool corydoras, via Frank Cowherd Frank Cowherd and finzz finzz (Don Kinyon), some shrimp, and some brass air valves. I also traded some Hisonotus in a private transaction.

Oh, and I sold some fish, plants, and equipment to make space in my fishroom.

lkelly

Members
It was a great auction!

I got some cool corydoras, via Frank Cowherd Frank Cowherd and finzz finzz (Don Kinyon), some shrimp, and some brass air valves. I also traded some Hisonotus in a private transaction.

Oh, and I sold some fish, plants, and equipment to make space in my fishroom.

I bought a bag of Cocoa Puffs that Matt put in the tag sale. Apparently they work as filter media. I’m thinking that they might stain the water.

I also bought a group of Copadichromis that Christine entered. I would say that I was shocked to see a female holding (still!) after spending all day in the bag, awkwardly wedged in a cooler, surviving the traffic filled ride back to Richmond, floating in the tank for 30 minutes, then being poured through a net to be dropped in the tank.

Some of my other fish swallow their eggs if you turn the light on.