• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Probable Flu - Not Going to Make It

Lively

Members
I seriously considered choking down some pills and coming anyway - but I think it's the flu. Don't want to risk spreading it. I'm going to go back to bed and crawl under the covers now.

Pat, or anyone else who sees this that can do it - if someone is lacking - donate my lunch and banquet voucher, please.

Have fun.

Stacy

iamzrad

Members
I'm gonna try and setup a live webcam feed from the show (from my station/tank). So you wont miss much!

Get better!

Cartel

Members
I'm sorry lively! My gf had the swine last month it idnt look like fun. So good idea on the resting. Hope you feel better.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

JustRon

Members
me too, not feeling all that well so decided it best to stay away from others. I didn't have a meal voucher, just the entry.

Lively

Members
Hope you feel better Stacy! My fiance made good use of your dinner voucher.

:) I'm glad someone used it!

Still feeling pretty miserable. Going to drown myself with OJ today...

At least it's a rainy day - easier to nap.

Get some good deals today!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well either, Ron. Hope you feel better soon, too!

JustRon

Members
me too, by the cold really doesnt help me feel better either. warm house is the way to stay, plus V8 Fusion.

lonlangione

Members
I've had this **** flu since Monday and I can't shake it. Was feeling better but it came roaring back. IO hope everyone had a good time at Aquafest.

Lonny

Cartel

Members
Im tired enough just from being there this weekend! Long weekend but sold alot of fish which means more room for other fish woot woot!

Im loooving your avy Jose! That clip is waaay too funny.