• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Prime Day

Leffler817

CCA Members
I love Exploding Kittens! My daughter does too!!! I saw a deal on the Imploding Kittens expansion pack for 25% off.

I've been having issues with the website too! :mad::confused::(

chriscoli

Administrator
Yes, the site is horrible today....it's been on the news.

I'm tired of seeing the cute dogs that say "try again". booooo.

FishEggs

Unfortunately i would recommend not buying the Aqeon Pro heaters. I have 100% failure on them. 4 out of 4. I dont think any of them lasted more than 2 years and thats being generous. Its a shame since thats the type i like since it doesnt reflect light and sort of disappears in the back of the tank behind plants. I went through the same thing with the Marineland Stealth heaters.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Unfortunately i would recommend not buying the Aqeon Pro heaters. I have 100% failure on them. 4 out of 4. I dont think any of them lasted more than 2 years and thats being generous. Its a shame since thats the type i like since it doesnt reflect light and sort of disappears in the back of the tank behind plants. I went through the same thing with the Marineland Stealth heaters.
I second that. 100% failure from them as well. The regular glass ones have been fantastic for me and they have a lifetime warranty.