• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Posters available at BFD

lkelly

Members
If there's any interest in some 18"x12" photo prints (look good framed), please let me know and I can have them made up to deliver next weekend at the BFD. I'll bring up one or two of each variety to have at a table on Sunday but if you know you want one why not let me know in advance?

Each print is on high quality photo stock with a lustre finish. 18x12 size will be $12 for advance orders. If you'd like a different size (i.e. bigger - I can do up to 20"x30"), let me know ASAP so I have time.

I'll be donating one to the raffle. Probably the Star Sapphire "color change" one with the two fish top and bottom.

Anyway, he's a video showing all the prints available. Sorry it's not HD, I made a quick slideshow of the proof images I keep on file. Obviously the actual prints don't have that lettering running across.