• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pleco in filter...

chriscoli

Administrator
They do that sometimes. I've lost a few when they go down sponge filter lift tubes, or up and over them to the other side of a mattenfilter. I have a tank where I don't feel like tearing apart the mattenfilter quite yet so I've been dropping a wafer behind it occasionally because they were getting skinny.

Fishn'

CCA Members
I tried to use planting tweezers to get it out. Didn't work. Looks like I'll have to stop the filter and pour it out.

Your plecos live in an alternate universe behind the matten.

chriscoli

Administrator
they often do that. In fact, I wonder how often they go into the filters and we never know because they come back out before we ever notice.

JLW

CCA Members
Uhg, that's nothing.

Try custom tanks with small overflows, and Amphiprion clownfish (Actual nemos!). For some reason, once they discover that they can go down there, you're almost always fishing them out 30 times a week.

Fishn'

CCA Members
Uhg, that's nothing.

Try custom tanks with small overflows, and Amphiprion clownfish (Actual nemos!). For some reason, once they discover that they can go down there, you're almost always fishing them out 30 times a week.
That sounds like a gray hair generator.