• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Please Help me understand

Tangcollector

Staff member
So yesterday I received an order from aquatic clarity. In that order were 4 Apistogramma Panduro, They were small but they looked good. Today I found all four of them on the floor dead. I tested the water and it is good. There was a lid on the tank but not sealed to the back. They were in there by themselves. Any ideas?. I can see one of them but all four. I just don't get it. Could it be that much bad luck or could something else be wrong? Any advice would be helpful.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Sorry to hear. I’d say current like Becca said happened to her. Do you have a tool to test?
Yes I have the meter and I will test that today. There is only a heater in the tank, and sponge filter And the tank was full of plecos the day before with no losses. Im thinking that something spooked them.I will test that today. Thanks for the suggestions