• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Phos-ban reactor and a lot of Carbon

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I recently acquired a phos-ban reactor that includes a lot of tubing, as well as a lot of carbon. A medium sized container, several large bags, and a couple of Fluval pre-packaged, I think meant for the 306 or 406.

I'll post some pictures later. There are some other things I need to determine what they are, I think they were designed for saltwater use.

I'll never use the carbon, just looking to see if anyone wants this stuff. Would entertain any trade offers, but if nothing interesting is proposed, I'll consider giving it away to someone willing to pick up.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Pics of the carbon. The large bags are unopened, the medium container is about half full. The fluval media is prepackaged, I'll have to verify if all 6 are included.

I'll post pics of the phos ban reactor and other supplies later.

Let me know if you're interested in anything.

IMG_20200614_133120.jpgIMG_20200614_133128.jpgIMG_20200614_133226.jpgIMG_20200614_133231.jpgIMG_20200614_133236.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
bossanova bossanova wanted at least some of it, but I'm not sure if he wanted all of it. I'll update if/when he confirms and is able to pick up.