• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Over due introduction

Slacker

CCA Members
Good evening :D

My name's Nick, I stay in Woodbridge. Lived in Eastern PA for most of my life then joined the Army, stayed at Fort Hood, TX for 4 1/2 years and have been stationed here in downtown D.C for the last year. Didn't really get into the fish keeping hobby until moving here, since moving around all of the time didn't seem very feasible with tanks etc. Planning on this assignment to be my last stop though, lol. My wife and I kind of run a zoo, 3 dogs 2 cats 2 parrots 2 hedgehogs 3 turtles and of course fish, but it keeps things interesting and to say the least I spend my days off "Zoo keeping". I've browsed these forums for a while now and meant to make an intro, which is why I feel it's due. Currently I have three tanks active, one being a 240 gallon hap/peacock tank and the second is a 60 gallon peacock grow out; third a turtle tank. I'll throw a few pics of the 240 up. Have a good night :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

FishEggs

Hi Nick. Welcome to CCA. Very nice tanks. Birds look like they want a snack.
Thanks for serving our country.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Slacker Slacker
Welcome to the club. Love the tanks.
Please don't let my wife see the birds. I know she would want one.

LOL