• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

On the fence????

ingg

Members
How's this for an on the fence incentive.

Here is just one of the many things being brought for raffle and silent auction opportunities. The folks setting this up from all three clubs have worked their collective tails off and gotten a huge amount of awesome items for silent auctions, Raffles, and prizes....

Tanks (there are two!) will go to attendees in a mix of auction and raffle opportunities, final details being worked out.

Prototype 24x16x16 ADG private label tanks generously donated, along with Aquasoil, by Aquarium Design Group. (These tanks haven't even been released for retail sale yet! Such great guys to support us this way.)

Wood donated to us by Manzanita.com. And include T5HO lighting donated by our friends at Catalina Aquarium. Also will come with a new canister filter, too (either a Fluval or a Marineland C series)!

They'll be fully scaped as planted tanks, of course. Plants donated by GWAPA as well as by Florida Aquatic Nurseries.

I R drooling already. Aren't you? Must be present to win/bid, so register if you haven't already. ;)

Man I hope I win one!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
These tanks are part of the planted tank demo.
Then they will be put on display with one being in a special raffle and the other will be in a silent auction.

That way if you don't win on the raffle you have a chance with the silent auction.