• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ok. How would you rate the tanks from 1-10 10 being the best

fishman13

Members
Planted tanks
#'s 1,2,3,4,5,7, and 10 are a perfect 10-10-10

For the malawi and tang ones

#'s 5 and 10 are perfect 10-10-10

verbal

CCA Members
I think his formatting got messed up. It looks like a list of 10 planted tanks and 10 African Cichlid tanks.

Hawkman2000

Members
Only problem is, I didn't see any american cichlids. How can I give a tank a 10 if it doesn't have an EDJD, Managuence, Festivum, or something else cool.

Just kiding. Those are all some of the best scaped and maintained tanks I've ever seen.

Still should set up a SA or CA Cichlid tank.

hotwingz

Members
Those are aaall amazing! Makes me want to redo my tanks lol. But i do really like the tv tank!

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fishman13

Members
Neither of those are African tanks. The fish on the top are mollies/platies and bottom are bosemani rainbowfish.

I know i ment to delete that tony. Sorry about that that whent to a picture that i deleted and forgot to delet that as well.

fishman13

Members
Only problem is, I didn't see any american cichlids. How can I give a tank a 10 if it doesn't have an EDJD, Managuence, Festivum, or something else cool.

Just kiding. Those are all some of the best scaped and maintained tanks I've ever seen.

Still should set up a SA or CA Cichlid tank.

Here you go-